iPhone users have the problem of “How do I transfer my photos from my iPhone to a folder on computer?” usually resulting from photos and other media data have taken a lot of iPhone memory, want to import photos taken from iPhone to pc, or save photos from broken, damaged iPhone and even just want to keep the photos in iPhone before sell it etc.
Actually, transferring photos from iPhone camera roll to computer is not difficult if you have chosen the right way. Don’t waste your time if you are intending to try these ways:
1. Directly copy iPhone pictures to computer. People who connect iPhone with computer and go to the “Computer” window, right-clicking “Apple iPhone” under” Portable Devices” and selecting “Import pictures and videos” would get the messages “No pictures or videos were found on this device.”
2. Use iTunes. When you open iTunes, yeah, you can see all your photos, however, no utility that allows a transfer, photos just can be synced to computer into an unreadable backup file.
3. Use iCloud. More precisely, iCloud is just allows you to backup iPhone photos on the Cloud. Moreover, it will delete everything stored in iPhone after restore.
4. Use E-mail. This is a practicable solution, but when you have a large number of photos, the work is troublesome.
5. iPhoto. iPhoto is specific for Mac, needn’t take it into consideration if you are Windows 8/7/XP users.
Stop wasting your time, and get into the easiest and practical solution by far, that’s using an iOS data transfer tool- iAny Manager, which is developed by the most famous data management software company Tenorshare. This tool is able to backup iPhone pictures and other files like contacts, messages, music to computer with few easy clicks. iAny Manager is compatible with iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS and iPad/iPod Touch which run on iOS 7/iOS 6 and even iOS 8. Next, I will outline the detailed steps taken to backup iPhone photos to computer.
Here is how to Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
Step 1: Free download iAny Manager and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Run program and connect your iPhone to the PC. Once your iPhone is recognized, the program will automatically find all the data on your phone and presents them to you as a list. Please see the picture below:
Step 3: Click on “Photos” list, preview photos before transfer.
Step 4: Choose those photos need to transfer, or just check “All”, and then move the mouse to the right, click on “Computer” button to save them on your computer.
This is how to transfer iPhone photos to Windows computer. For Mac users, please refer to this tutorial: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac.