This article will show you 3 simple ways to transfer notes from iPhone to mac. Here are the specific introductions on the 3 ways.
Way 1: Export Notes from iPhone to Mac with iTunes
iTunes can backup all you iPhone data including the notes and keep a SQlitedb file. The SQLITE database file is a kind of encrypted data, which you can’t access and read the messages.
Here is how to Export Notes from iPhone to Mac with iTunes:
1. Sync your iPhone device with iTunes. You need to have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac.
2. Right click the iOS devices in iTunes under Devices and choose Back Up.
However, this method transfer notes from iPhone to Mac as unreadable iTunes backup file. If you want to read your iTunes backup notes, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
Way 2: Use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to export notes from iPhone to Mac
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is the world’s 1st iPhone data recovery for iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s/5c/54s/4, you can recover deleted iPhone data directly from device, from iTunes backup file or from iCloud backup. Of course, you also can use the tool to export/print/backup data from iPhone to Mac.
How to Use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to export notes from iPhone to Mac?
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac and run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac on your computer.
2. Select “Recover Data from iOS Devices” on the main menu and click “Start Scan” to start scanning the notes on your iPhone.
3. Preview and select the notes which you want to transfer to your Mac. Click on “Recover” and all the selected notes will be copied to your mac..
You can also transfer iMessages, text messages, WhatsApp messages, contacts, call history, videos and more from iPhone to Mac.
Note: If you want to transfer iPhone notes to computer, chick here.
Way 3: Transfer Notes By Syncing Notes from iPhone to Mac
It’s a service provided by Apple. The steps are here:
1. Launch the Notes app on your computer.
2. Select “Notes” from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen and select “Accounts”.
3. In the accounts section you will be able to select which email accounts you want to share with your Notes app.
4. Log into your iCloud account using your Apple ID (not your @iCloud account), and allow the computer to sync notes from your iPhone.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to sync notes with your computer running Mac OS X.