This article has figured out the problem most iPhone users want to know: “How do I transfer music from iPhone to computer?”
As is well known, we can easily to import music from computer to iPhone free, yet Apple doesn’t allow you to do the opposite. It will be a little difference for the purchase item, but most iPhone users want to transfer all the music. To learn how to transfer music from iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS to computer, check out 2 ways in the following.
1. Transfer iPhone Music to Computer with iTunes
It won’t be the same for the paying customers and non-paying customer. If your songs are purchased from store, then the songs can be easily copied to PC with the help of iTunes and the songs can be found in these locations on your computer:
Mac OS X: /Users/username/Music/iTunes/
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\
Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes\
It is pretty simple to sync purchase iPhone music to computer, here is how:
In the first step: Run iTunes and connect your iPhone with computer. (Be sure to authorize the computer before connecting the device)
In the second step: On the left menu, right click on iPhone and choose “Transfer Purchases”
This way also available for transferring purchased music from iPod to computer and works for iPad too.
If your music is free, please use the steps in the next section to transfer your iPhone music to computer.
2. Transfer iPhone Music to Computer without iTunes
iPhone 5 Transfer is the brightest software to manager iPhone data, including transfer iPhone data to computer or iTunes, restore iPhone backup etc. In this part, we are focus on how to transfer iPhone songs to PC with the help of iPhone 5 Transfer.
Note: make sure you have installed the latest iTunes on your computer. But all the steps are operated on iPhone 5 Transfer but not on iTunes.
Here is what you need to use iPhone 5 Transfer:
- Naturally you first have to download and install software on your computer.
- Run iPhone 5 Transfer and connect iPhone with PC. This program will take you few seconds to scan your iPhone then it will enter the interface as below:
- Click on “Music” list and preview all the songs on your iPhone.
- After that, mark any songs you want to backup or just check “All” to select all the songs, then click “Computer” button on the right, and choose one path on your computer to save iPhone music to computer.
That’s all there is to it
Furthermore, you can add new songs from computer to iPhone, edit music information or delete music from iPhone directly on iPhone Data Transfer tool.