“I was restoring my iPhone 7 and on my computer there showed an information that I have to wait a few seconds and my phone will start working again. There appeared that white Apple logo on my phone and it’s stuck…. what should I do? Please help!”
Recently, some people have complained that their iPhone 7 stuck at white apple logo after iOS 10.2 update, jailbreak or factory restore. This post will list 3 easy methods to fix iphone stuck on apple logo screen quickly.
Method 1: Use Recovery Mode to Fix iPhone 7 Apple Logo Stuck
- Plug in your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to iTunes via the lightning cable
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button until the screen turns off.
- Continue holding the Sleep/Wake button + Volume Down button, even after you see the Apple logo appear.
If your iPhone 7 stuck and cannot eneter recovery mode manually, you can try Free ReiBoot to put iPhone into recovery mode with only single click.
Method 2: Fix iPhone 7 Apple Logo Screen with DFU Mode
- Connect the iPhone to your computer via the USB cable and run iTunes
- Press and hold Home & Power button for 10 seconds
- Release the power button but keep pressing the home button
You will see iTunes pop up on your computer notifying iPhone in DFU mode. Here are also alternative ways to enter iPhone 7/7 Plus into DFU mode.
Method 3: Restore iPhone 7 to Factory Settings
- Press the “Home” button and “Power” button at the same time and hold them for a while
- When the Apple logo appears, release the buttons.
- After around 20 seconds, iPhone will boot to Home screen
Now you’ve got to know how to fix iphone stuck on apple logo screen. If your iPhone 7 still stuck after trying the methods above, you may need to repair operating system to get over this issue permanently!