When you want to transfer iPhone notes to Mac OS X, you can use iPhone data recovery for Mac to import notes from iPhone to Mac OS X. It is the most professional tool to transfer iPhone notes to Mac OS X. All the transfered notes will be saved on Mac .You can also try iTunes to import iPhone notes to Mac .In this article, I will introduce you 2 ways to transfer iphone 5 notes to Mac OS X.
Way1: Transfer notes from iPhone 5 to Mac with iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac can help you easily and quickly transfer your iPhone 5 notes, SMS, photos, contacts and more to Mac . You can download notes from iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 to Mac.
How to save iPhone 5 notes to Mac with iPhone Data Recovery for Mac:
1. Download iPhone data recovery for Mac , Connect your iPhone 5 to Mac and run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac on your computer.
2. Select “Recover Data from iOS Devices” on the program’s interface, then click “Start Scan” to start scanning your iPhone 5 notes .
3. Preview and select the notes you want to transfer .Click “Recover” ,then, all the selected notes will be copied to your computer.
Tips: Different from iTunes backup files, this backup is allowed to view and access.
Way 2: Transfer notes from iPhone 5 to Mac with iTunes
1. Sync your iPhone 5 with iTunes. You need to have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac.
2. Click the iOS devices in iTunes under Devices and choose “Back Up”.
Tips: This method to transfer iPhone 5 notes to Mac as unreadable iTunes backup file.
Choose one way you like best. By the way, if you want to transfer text messages from iPhone to Mac , you can click this link to know the detail. Hope you will have a nice experience!